Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAd chemo number 3 today, it is amazing how"normally healthy" most people are getting chemo all around me. I am sure they all have a story to tell and I would love to hear them.
My blood numbers are continuing to come back good, this is good. I asked hoe they determine if the chemo is working are there tests? blood work? I was surprised by the answer, they unfortunately don't have a definitive trst for my types of breast cancers.....seems crazy that they don't/ They just have to hit the cancers as hard as they can and through "good living, good prayers, positive vibes " we have to hope this treatment kills it all......just seems so "lame",,,,I'm one to want concrete numbers and concrete results, and umfortunately with this it sounds like I don't get any.......
Doctor is still impressed with my reactions to chemo/////I'm his star pupil.....said I could run in the 10K which is part of the flying pig......Won;t let me do the triathlon first weekend in June.....I can live with that......

No comments:

Post a Comment