Friday, January 30, 2009

Appointment with the reconst. surgeon went great today....asked her what I could do now....she must know me and turned it around to ask "And so you tell me what you have been doing." Anyway she approved of what I was doing, one more week of being careful lifting arms above my head, running not too far off in the horizon....as long as chemo. cooperates.

For everyone's info the Susan Koman Cancer Walk/Run is in September (I think) so we might need to have a large contingent for that.....

If you want to contact me but don't know how to comment on here my e-mail is pruittlaura@gmail.com

Also my cell phone died yeterday, I can hear you, but you can't hear me talk....am looking for an old Verizon that someone isn't using anymore to just get my number transferred over so I'm limited for a few days to my home # and e-mail....Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment