Saturday, February 21, 2009

you know sometimes you just have to decide if you're going to look at the glass and decide if it's half empty or half full.....Yes I do get tired of always being in some pain (still from the surgery), yes /I think the hair is starting to fall out(from the chemo), yes I would like to be able to "get on with my life" and not feel I'm just in a holding patter...but then I have to look at this whole ordeal in a different light....
Yes the constant low level pain is always there, but hey, it hasn't stopped me from any of the activities (except snow skiiing ) that I want to do....things could be worse.
Yes I think my hair is starting to fall out but I've kept it longer than most who are on chemo and hey when it's out I don't have to worry about doing anything to it when I wake up in the morning, and it will eventually grow back.
And yes I would like to "get on" with my life, but if this cancer hadn't been found when it was, I may not have had a life to "get on with"...so you know, if you find yourself "getting down" about events that many times it seems you have no control over, just remember YOU DECIDE if the glass is half full or half empty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment