Sunday, August 9, 2009

NO I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I just completed my 2nd three day intensive lab with the ATC-PTA program I'm in.....I am thrilled to say that I PASSED everything! I am "in the program now"....it's hopefully a downhill slide from here! I have been studying "non stop" been out of town twice for three days, four days, and three days in the last three weeks so things have been busy! Will have more classes but hopefully not as intense (25 credit hours in 8 weeks).

2 more chemo's to go....they have not been bad except the decadron keeps me awake for 2-3 days/ nights at a time. This is tough when trying to have a functional brain....but I DID IT!

Beleive me I thought about quiting more than once but guess QUIT is not in my vocabulary! All I need to do now is pay for the school if they won't grant me in state tuition.

Will find out about radiation tomorrow...will stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. 25 credits in 8 weeks, that is insane, you are the woman!! I want to hear about your underarmor gig! Sue

    ReplyDelete