Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So I guess most of you by now saw the interview on TV. All in all I didn't sound unitelligent, and didn't look too bad (although I agree T.V. does add 10 lbs.....I am not quite that "bulky" as I looked). Anyway I am a little dissapointed that they didn't include any of my message about the importance of proper nutrition, keeping the body in an alkaline state, the need for water, etc, oh well. can't have everything.

A huge thank you to Laura and Shane Sweat for the use of their awsome training facility they own the sweattshop right off Cornell Rd. in Blue Ash. go to their web site for more info!

If anyone is reading this and has gone through surgery, cancer, etc. and would like more info, help with exercise, or words of encouragement feel free to let me know. After all we are all in this together!

New chemo tomorrow, hope it goes OK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment