Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The 24 hour walk for life....how inspiring, yet touching this was....once again you think you've got it bad...you can always find people with stories much worse than your own.

As my younger son Alex and I walked the survivor/caregiver lap he announced it would take alot more than cancer to bring his mom down....and he is RIGHT! So the fight goes on....

On a more positive note, channel 19 in Cinci interviewed me today, they also interviewed the reconstructive surgeon. Am not sure how it will be edited, how I will sound, or look...hopefully I will sound somewhat intelligent, and look halfway decent . It will air this coming Monday from 7-7:30 am, again between 8-8:30 am, then again on the 10:00 news.....hopefully there will be some people out there inspired that they can do more than they ever thought possible, and there will be a little education as well.....we'll see what gets edited.....

No comments:

Post a Comment