Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just wanted to update on what is going on, yesterday eve. I slipped on the ice on my driveway getting out of my car right before teaching my evening step class, and one of my incisions "opened back up" the month of "healing" aparently didn't do too well. Anyway it seemed like a very minor slip/catch, but it was enough to reopen the incision so I will be having surgery tomorrow morning at 8:00 in the morning. Not thrilled about it but my PT friend who helped me steri-strip it lastnight said she didn't think it looked like it had healed at all in the last month and thinks this would have happened at some point. Also the doctor said today she does feel there is a very good chance that with re-stitching and being careful all over again that it will heal, said it looks good on the inside.....anyway thats what is going on......

1 comment: