Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hate to report this, but big set back yesterday evening.....once again, seems like my life is full of "ridiculous" things that happen to me just by accident....slipped on some ice when getting out of my car last night, caught myself with my right arm partly outstretched it didn't seem like a big deal, but it was a big enough deal to open the incision below my right breast. Odd thing is I didn't even feel it, the edges of the wound are perfectly straight and there was no bleeding.....Am very concerned because I have a feeling this means those wound edges never really healed to each other. Have a Dr. apt at 1:00 today....best case scenario she will either glue or restitch the incision.....am hoping all goes well......will keep you posted....say a prayer for me......

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Laura, please post an update, i will say a prayer for you! Good luck! Sue

    ReplyDelete