Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling better every day just a little fatigue left from the chemo......did a bike ride out past North Dearborn Library today (1 hour 15 min round trip) had to take it a little easy still...hope you did something today!

Different subject...my parents will especially get a kick out of this...so last night there I was trying to check my 4th graders adding and subtracting unlike fractions, and story problems....first of course he has to remind me how to do this, then I'm checking his answers and I'm asking him why he doesn't show his work, his answer,"well mom I do it all in my head it's easier that way. What's up with this...I can't even do this in my head, I have to write it...at that moment I've decided that this is ALL the fault of the chemo..it's affecting my brainpower, Right? Irregardless....that's my defense and I'm sticking to it....P.S. I made him go back and write out several anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until you get to 5th grade! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been doing short arcs with only 5 lbs.-all I can handle. Just wanted to make sure I was doing no damage! Will update to your other E mail. Thanks. S

    ReplyDelete